the love tonight...I am reminded of the Lion King song. Sweet engagement. Don't you just love that time in life? It reminds me of my own and it is so fun reliving those moments with couples who are experiencing it. Meet Jeff(Jefe is what I call him, he's kinda famous...you know?) and Emily(his lovely fiance). They are cute together and bless her for putting up with him! :)
Enough about that and on to the pictures. It was a scorcher out. Looks like I will be doing photo shoots starting even later now as the sun just doesn't want to go down. I hope you enjoy your preview!







2 comments:
Thanks for yesterday. We had a great time even though it was hot! We love the pictures so far and can't wait to see the rest. You truly have a great talent!
How would someone order one of these pictures!!?????
Post a Comment